Welcome to Roleplay Massacre. We are a semi-lit to literate roleplay.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lets Make A Story.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sazuki Ryne
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:14 pm

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because

& i'll tell you off.
say I'm not worth it, & and watch where I end up.
call me a bitch & i'll show you one.
fuck me up & i'll do it twice as bad.
call me crazy
but you really have no idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplaym.darkbb.com
Haruko
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:14 pm

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:15 pm

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is

& i'll tell you off.
call me crazy
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:15 pm

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:16 pm

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I

& i'll tell you off.
call me crazy
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:16 pm

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:19 pm

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love

& i'll tell you off.
call me crazy
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:19 pm

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:39 pm

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when they

& i'll tell you off.
call me crazy
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:41 pm

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when they eat

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:42 pm

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when they eat octopies

& i'll tell you off.
call me crazy
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:42 pm

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when they eat octopies poop

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:04 am

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when they eat octopies poop. Poptarts
Back to top Go down
Sazuki Ryne
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:31 am

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when they eat octopies poop. Poptarts

& i'll tell you off.
call me crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:36 am

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when they eat octopies poop. Poptarts are
Back to top Go down
Sazuki Ryne
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:40 am

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when they eat octopies poop. Poptarts are homeless

& i'll tell you off.
call me crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:44 am

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when they eat octopies poop. Poptarts are homeless and
Back to top Go down
Sazuki Ryne
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:45 am

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when they eat octopies poop. Poptarts are homeless and smelly

& i'll tell you off.
call me crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:55 am

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when they eat octopies poop. Poptarts are homeless and smelly. Michael
Back to top Go down
Sazuki Ryne
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:12 am

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when they eat octopies poop. Poptarts are homeless and smelly. Michael likes

& i'll tell you off.
call me crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:17 am

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when they eat octopies poop. Poptarts are homeless and smelly. Michael likes buttpirates
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:27 am

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when they eat octopies poop. Poptarts are homeless and smelly. Michael likes buttpirates and

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:16 pm

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when they eat octopies poop. Poptarts are homeless and smelly. Michael likes buttpirates and homophobic

& i'll tell you off.
call me crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:00 pm

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when they eat octopies poop. Poptarts are homeless and smelly. Michael likes buttpirates and homophobic whores
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:57 pm

When will the cat learn to piss at grandpa's playground? Oh god what has he killed its residue, fuck the duck in a cubical office, with the fat dorito. Elric shat is purple and green with apples and cheese. Why did he run away in the african bitch, she buttraped ellie because she is late. I really love when they eat octopies poop. Poptarts are homeless and smelly. Michael likes buttpirates and homophobic whores also

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make A Story.   

Back to top Go down

Lets Make A Story.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next