Roleplay Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Roleplay Massacre. We are a semi-lit to literate roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wandering

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CryToTheMoon

CryToTheMoon

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:57 pm

Candra weaved through the trees in human form, staring at the ground. Wherever she was going, she was in no hurry to get there. As most people would say, she was very much a loner. But she wouldn't mind the company of another. It sounded nice, having someone to talk to. She shrugged lightly. Maybe someday she'd have a friend, but for the time being all she needed for herself. She stopped in the middle of a path and stuffed one of her hands in the pocket of her jeans and used her other hand to toy with the tag on her much to big dog collar that hung on her neck. She needed the quick reminder that there was good in the world. Like her first owner, the kind lady that took her in. She sighed. That had to have been the only time kindness was shown to her. She stayed deep in thought untill her human ears twitched at the sound of anothers foot steps. Gentle steps that a normal human couldn't hear, but who said she was normal? No, she was a werewolf, cursed to walk the fine line between human and beast. She turned around and looked around the forest, looking for the source of the steps.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:02 pm

Haruko walked along behind the werewolf, not noticing the were at first but once the werewolf had noticed her she could feel the cold stare from the figure infront of her.
Haruko stared right back and then continued walking and when she got up to the were she smiled, her wolf ears twitching happily "hey, was i bothering you?" she said in a cheerful voice that was caught between the meanings off caution and happiness. She slooked her her wrist and then frowned and looked toward the neartest exit of the forest "uh-oh im gonna be late" she whispered quietly to herself and she swayed alittle but continued to walk forward.
Back to top Go down
CryToTheMoon

CryToTheMoon

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:14 pm

Candra tilted her head slightly as a girl with wolf features walked up and spoke in a friendly manner. She couldn't help but stare at her ears. That's new, Candra thought, trying to take her focus off her ears. She didn't want to come across as rude. Would it be rude to stare at ones ears? The girls question brought her back to reality. "Hello." She said, waving her hand quickly. "No, you weren't bothering me." She gave a small smile to the stranger. She listened as the girl muttered something to herself, but Candra didn't want to be rude and ask, though her curiousity raged inside her. "If you don't mind my asking.. What are you?" Candra asked, running on of her hands through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:19 pm

Haruko stopped walking and turned to the Candra, she puleld her turtle-neck alittle lower "I'm a half wolf, i got bitten by a demon wolf" Haruko's wolf ears twitched alittle more and she looked at the stranger intfront of her and smiled back alittle "i can sense your a werewolf" she opened her eyes "those eyes of yours show it" She let her turtle neck go and it sagged alittle low. Haruko looked beside herlf at her shoulder and alittle fire wolf appearedon her shoulder and she smiled, feeling the warmness of the little fire wolfs fire.
Back to top Go down
CryToTheMoon

CryToTheMoon

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:31 pm

Demon wolf? Candra wondered. Well atleast another wolf like creature roamed these lands. "Hm." Candra said, curiousity twinkled in her eye. "How interesting. A sad fate it must be to be bitten and turned into a creature." Candra couldn't imagine the pain she must have felt to be transformed. It didn't sound pleasent, that's for sure. "Yes, I am a werewolf, actually. Could you sense it? That's impressive." She said putting her hands back in her pockets. She looked at a nearby tree untill the sight of fire caught her eye. A small flaming fox rested on the half wolf's shoulder. Candra took a step closer, staring now with intense interest at the tiny figure that rested upon her shoulder. "Wow." She said, resisting the urge to walk over and touch the tiny fox. "Who is that little fellow on your shoulder." Candra asked, her head tipping to the side with curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:51 pm

Haruko smiled and looked at her firefox "his names keikou, i found him awhile back, you can pet him if you want. he oonly burns people i shouldnt trust but i think i can trust you" Haruko smiled and scratched the fox behind the ear and then looked at Candra "yeah ever since i've been transformed my sences just get better, and i have fire powers that how i found keikou here. "
Back to top Go down
CryToTheMoon

CryToTheMoon

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:03 pm

Candra smiled wider. She loved seeing new animals. She gracefully walked over and rested her hand ontop of Keikou's small head. The warmth of his fur felt nice on her hand. She stroked his head and back a moment before pulling her hand back. "He's adorable. I understand about the senses thing. Turning into a werewolf highlighted my senses alot. I didn't know what happened to me. It just sorta happened.. Over night. Runs in my blood I guess." Candra let out a sigh. "Life can be cruel. But being a werewolf is pretty fun in its own twisted way." She stared off at the distance for a moment before directing her attention back on the wolf demon in front of her. Candra rocked back and fourth on her heels slightly. "So you got fire powers, huh? What's that like?" Candra asked. She liked to know what's its like be other types of creatures. Everyone had a different view of the world after all. She found it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:12 pm

Haruko sat down on a nearby rock and held out her hand, her fingertips turned red and fire flew out and in the middle of her hand sat a blue fireball "i guess it just feels warmth, the warmth of when you defeat something or they give up, knowing youre strong and that you can survive alone. Feels like happiness" She said and she closed her eyes and looked over towards Candra she smiled frrom ear to ear liek a child who had just gotten the best birthday present. Haruko pened her eyes, they were a pale dark green and they gleemed happily and with pride.
Back to top Go down
CryToTheMoon

CryToTheMoon

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:24 pm

Candra listened as she spoke and sat down on the ground. She didn't care if her jeans got dirty, looks didn't matter much to her. She would probably destroy them next time she transforms anyway. That was why she always carried around a backpack full of clothes. She set the pack down next to her and her hand automatically went up to her dog tag that read "ginger", her pet name. She sighed as she relized toying with her tag was becoming a habit. She nodded slowly as she took in what the wolf demon said. Pride. Must be nice. Not many knew of her werewolf genes so she couldn't show it off. Too bad, she liked showing off once and awhile. "That's nice." Candra said when the wolf demon finished. She watched the fire glow in her hand. Such an amazing power, to control an element. She frowned slightly as she relized she didn't know this strangers name. "I'm Candra by the way. May I know your name?"
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:27 pm

Haruko went wide eyed and then frowned "sorry my manners my names Haruko nice to meet you Candra," haruko stopped eyeing the collar that you were toying with "whats that?" Haruko's eyes focused on the name "Ginger" Haruko smiled alittle "where you someones pet?" Haruko frowned and memories flowed in of her being in a cage, curled up in the corner wishing to be free. Haruko felt the loniness melt away s she snapped back to reality.
Back to top Go down
CryToTheMoon

CryToTheMoon

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:41 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Haruko." Candra's smile weakened a tad as she was asked of her pet days. "Yes, actually. I was a pet. I don't know if you know this, but werewolves have three forms, human, half wolf, and average wolf. And as an average wolf, I was a pet to a kind old lady who named me Ginger. She was kind to me, and kept me company when I was new to the wolf life. But when she passed away, well, life turned to hell in the hands of a cruel man.. So I left." Candra's normally bright green eyes dulled down a bit as she stared off into the distance. Memories of the cruel abuser swept her mind. She shrugged, hiding her sadness. "But that was a long while ago." She gave a small smile as she watched Haruko frown.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:23 pm

Haruko looked at her alittle "thats sad, kinda like my story" Haruko's wolf ears arched back and then perked up as she changed the subject "mind if i travel with you?" she asked happily and then looked at her watch "it's not gonna matter if i miss anything i never pay attention anyway" she laughed alittle and then looked ay Candra's eye's looking for an answer,
Back to top Go down
CryToTheMoon

CryToTheMoon

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:40 pm

Candra was very suprised when Haruko asked to travel with her. She'd never recieved much kindness from others. "Of course, but be warned, I'm not really headed anywhere. Just going wherever. But sure, someone to travel with sounds nice." She tilted her head slightly. "So you mentioned something about your story, no? What happened?" She didn't want to sound noisey, but curiousity had gotten the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:49 pm

Haruko frowned but cheered up and took a long breath "well wheni was young i foudn a demon wolf, he bit me and then i turned into a half wolf it was painfull. After my parents saw me they tried to kill me and i ran away, i ran as far before colapsing and then i got caught. As soon as i woke up i was in a cage for 2 weeks, i wanted to be free and not have to sit there and be sold off. So i was sold off, the first couple of days were nice and happy but he started to abuse me, not feeding me or anything he would call me names then beat me until i was knocked out." Haruko paused for a minute "it was horrible" Haruko yawned and then got up formthe walk and walked forward "so shall we begin our journey?"
Back to top Go down
CryToTheMoon

CryToTheMoon

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:04 pm

"Wow, that's awful. Our stories are alot alike, huh? But I mean, atleast I had a choice to be a pet." Candra shuddered lightly at the awful thought of being trapped in a tiny cage without food. Atleast Candra could tone out her human thoughts as a wolf and focus on her wolf instincts, it made it not quite as bed to be chained outside. "Sure let's begin the journey." Candra said, as she stood up and put her pack sercurely on her shoulder. She started down the forest path at an even pace and looked behind her to see if her Haruko was walking with her.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:07 pm

Haruko picked up keiko uand smiled at hi mand then looked at Candra looking at her and then got up quickly and started running over, as soon as she got next to Candra she walked next to her "so is there any downs to being a were?" Haruko sighed as she thoguht about what she had said just now "sorry my curiousity took over" her wolf ears twitched embarressed
Back to top Go down
CryToTheMoon

CryToTheMoon

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:24 pm

Candra thought a moment. "Hmm.. Yeah there are serveral. For one thing, I have a really hard time speaking with humans." She shrugged. "I just don't relate well with them. Also, I sometimes have to avoid human children. Their pure innocent minds let them see us for who we really are. And sometimes they point it out. Their parents usually correct them, and they'll forget in a hour or two, but still. Sometimes a human gets a little curious. Another bad thing, is I can't travel in half wolf form. It's much easier to travel like as a wolf creature, but if a human saw me.. let's just say it wouldn't be good. And of course clothes being destroyed each time you transform. It gets pretty expensive buying new ones every other day, and sometimes I have to resort to stealing. But you need what you need, and the shop owners wouldn't understand" Candra sighed and thought another moment. "Oh! And the pain of transforming. It's well, weird. The pain of your muscles twisting and growing is very annoying. It hurts in a way, but it's worth it too." She walked on it silence a moment. "So. Any downs to being a wolf demon?" She asked, turning her head a fraction to look at Haruko.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:35 pm

Haruko nodded sadly "no one pays attention to you what so ever," she sighed "sometimes they shoot at you and try and kill you, getting a job is hard enoug hand same i have to steal food to survive, mostly i catch it" Haruko looked ahead and saw an opening "that way maybe? or where...?" she looked at Candra
Back to top Go down
CryToTheMoon

CryToTheMoon

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:47 pm

Candra blinked and looked at the opening. She wasn't to fimilar with these lands. "I'm not all that sure, I'm not headed anywhere actually." She looked both ways again. "Enie, meanie, minie, mo..." She muttered under her breath, pointing towards each path with every different word. She finished the song and found she was pointing towards the opening. "I usually let the song tell me where to go." She smiled and felt like a 5 year old everytime she sung it. She started towards the opening. She stopped at turned to Haruko. "Or where was there somewhere you needed to be..?" She didn't want to sound rude by suddenly picking a random path.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Haruko stared at Candra pointing and singing the song and then looked to the path she chose and started to walk alittle, Her eyes twitched when Candra asked the question about her late appearence. Haruko sighed and smiled, laughign alittle. "Yeah it was just my graduation for being an exorcist. but ill be okay, they know i graduated" Haruko swung her hair back alittle and a necklace shined in the sun, she turned andthen kept walking.

(exorcist = person killing akumas
akuma = demon )
Back to top Go down
CryToTheMoon

CryToTheMoon

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:50 pm

Exorcist hm? Candra's head tilted to the side. "Exorcist? But are you not a demon?" She asked. Sure she's is a half wolf demon, but still. Isn't that like taking out a member of your species? She wondered to herself. She couldn't image killing other weres; they weren't big on population as it is. She kept her pace with Haruko as they walked out the opening. "Oh, and Sorry if I made you let. Has the graduation started?" She asked, she did feel bad about making Haruko late.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:02 am

Haruko looked at Candra and smiled "Yes, sometimes it means that... but i only kill the bad ones" She frowned "some just want to kill for fun but i dont" she sighed and then looked at Candra "eh, it doesn't matter if im late anyhow it was optional" Haruko looked at Keiko and put him down and he disapeared with a flash of ashes.

(i'm sorry for my absence my internet broke down)
Back to top Go down
Rosalia

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:27 pm

~she stepped out of the shadows wearing a fancy mini black dress with knee high gold gladiator heels as her dark brown hair ripples down to her chest wearing a gold mini crown,her light blue hazel eyes shined throughout the moonlight night she gracefully walked to the forest as her eyes gazed at the new environment she knew that this was going to be her new home,she can never look back~
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Haruko sensed another being in the forest, she froze and looked over to the edge of the forest, the entrance. She shifted into her wolf form and headed over to the new person, her sleek black fur shining in the sunlight. She growled lightly as she saw the girl "who's there?" she barked, wondering if the person understood her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngelCat84062

DarkAngelCat84062

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:23 pm

(OMG first post in almost a whole year)

a young black cat w/ a white paw and tail tip walked aimlessly through the forest. the images of what just happened to him flashing through his mind. (flash back) "shadow! h... help......" the voice stopped screaming as the burning building collapsed before the young cat's eyes along with his parents and house folk inside it (end of flash back). how will i survive... I'm only 5 moons old.... just then shadow herd a crack and he whirled around just in time to see a brown tabby crash through the bushes and charge straight toward him. shadow braced himself for the impact but the tabby stopped hard, panting for air "whew" the cat exclaimed with relief "i finally cawt up to you! i followed you after the fire. we need to go back, its not safe here in the forest. they probably have us almost surrounded already." the cat explained quickly. "who has us almost surrounded?" shadow asked the tabby. "no time, we need to leave now!" the tabby said urgently. and without another word. shadow followed the cat back to town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Massacre :: Roleplay :: Forest-
Jump to: