Roleplay Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Roleplay Massacre. We are a semi-lit to literate roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyonds RPC's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXBeyond-13-BirthdayXx

Beyonds RPC's Empty
PostSubject: Beyonds RPC's   Beyonds RPC's I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:44 am

RPC index
Back to top Go down
xXBeyond-13-BirthdayXx

Beyonds RPC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyonds RPC's   Beyonds RPC's I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:49 am

Name: Night Ravenclaw
Anime/Game: N/A
Made-up?: Yes
Race: Angel of Death
Description: Dark Blue hair, Bright Yellow Eyes, Pale Skin, Slim Body, Medium Height, Gothic Appearence
Image: Beyonds RPC's Vampire
Background Info: After being Banished the earth by the Creator for a crime he didn't commit, Night Had lost his memorys and began Living his life like a normal Human Being and found love but a few days after they planned to be married she was killed but an unknown illness, furious Night rose his hands to they sky and pleadged hatred at the Creator who in turn cursed him with eternal life and eternal loneliness, Days, Months, Years, past as Night began to wonder the earth gathering knowledge along the way, then one day Night hatched a plan to take revenge on the Creator... Night is a very pleasent person but deep inside lays the pure hatred that strugles to be free
Specialties: Has the power of Black Magic (eg. Fire, Water, Wind, Electricity. Ect.)
Sample Roleplay: Night Looked at his hands the black leather fingerless gloves he wore fitted them perfectly, he turned his gaze to the shop assitant who was looking at him egerly "ill take them" he assured with a slight nod. The shop keeper noded and said "that will be $29:95" Night snickered and pulled out his wallet and giving her a $50 note "keep the change" he smiled before leaving the store
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Beyonds RPC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyonds RPC's   Beyonds RPC's I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Not accepted....No immortals >3>

You rp sample has some spelling errors also.
Back to top Go down
xXBeyond-13-BirthdayXx

Beyonds RPC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyonds RPC's   Beyonds RPC's I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:56 pm

He's not an immortal, he can be killed the same way everyone else can, and about the spelling errors, ill fix them ASAP
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Beyonds RPC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyonds RPC's   Beyonds RPC's I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Okay!

In your background though it says "eternal life and eternal loneliness" i thought that it meant immortal....sorry ^^'
Back to top Go down
xXBeyond-13-BirthdayXx

Beyonds RPC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyonds RPC's   Beyonds RPC's I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:01 pm

No worrys its a common mistake =P
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Beyonds RPC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyonds RPC's   Beyonds RPC's I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Mmk, well you're now accepted >Razz

Feel free to post where ever xD most of these are dead though so i'd advise just making a new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beyonds RPC's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyonds RPC's   Beyonds RPC's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyonds RPC's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Massacre :: Characters :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: