Roleplay Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Roleplay Massacre. We are a semi-lit to literate roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] Empty
PostSubject: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Years and years ago, a war broke out between humans and half-breeds, elementals, and shifters. The battle was bloody and horrid, the innocent perished, some left to die on the streets while their homes were used for traps or healing the wounded....but after 20 years of figthing, the fal-breeds, elementals, and shifters lost, their once powerful lead on this world now gone as they were forced to become slaves, maids or workers to the humans.

Any half-breed, elemental or shifter caught trying to escape would be forced to be executed on live TV or worse.....be put in a tournament for freedom, if they won the tournament, they'd have their freedom. It was a battle to the death, but first, as a thrill, they pretended to allow the half-breeds, elementals, and shifters to gt to know each other so when on the battle field in their frenzied free-for-all they would have to kill the ones they had begun to love and trust.

Plot: You're one of the Half-breed, Elementals, or Shifters that was caught escaping and you were put in the tournament to battle....bu you've been put in a group, a group that you are being tricked to get to know, love and train with until you have to face against others on the field and soon, if you want to live, kill your own friends. BUT, OF COURSE, there's always a twist, the half-breeds, elementals, and shifters have devised a plan....a plan to get themselves out of this jail and run away.

~~~~~~

Elemental: An Elemental is a being that has a dragon mark on their back, upper arm, shoulder, or neck that proves what they are, they're born with these weird birthmarks....They are able to control 2 elements. They look like a normal human besides their eyes that look feline-like

Shifter: A Shifter is a being that has the ability to shift into 2 different animals. They have a tail and/or ears of their MAIN animal. They look human except for the tail or ears

Half-Breed: A Half-Breed is a Shifter and Elemental combined, these are usually out-casted because they're not "pure blood'...They can shift into 1 animal and control 1 element. They look human except for the birthmark and ears and/or tail.

~~~~~~

Bio Format:
Name:
Personality:
Description:
Species:
Element[s]: ONLY FOR HALF-BREEDS OR ELEMENTALS
Animal Form[s]: ONLY FOR HALF-BREEDS OR SHIFTERS
Crush:
Other:

~~~~~~

My Bio:

Name: Rikku
Personality: Rikku is very sarcastic, sadistic, and a smart-ass. She likes to get into trouble but hates being punished for it. She has a dangerously quiet, shy, fearful and nervous side which is usually when she's alone or being forced to fight. She can sometimes pull this off to get away with something....mostly she keeps to herself. She longs for a friend.
Description: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] Rikku-1
Species: Half-Breed
Element[s]: Fire
Animal Form[s]: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] Tiger__s_Eternity_by_Simkaye
Crush: None
Other: None
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Name: Jay Hanson
Personality: He is an extremly cocky and flirty guy. He loves to joke around and be careless, also having fun. Despite him very annoying and slightly self obsessed he is a really nice person who deep down can really be trustwrothy and loyal.
Description:Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] Anime-guys-with-white-hair-207165 except he has white wolf ears and a white tail. Smile
Species: Half-breed
Element[s]: Air
Animal Form[s]: White Wolf Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] Female_wolf has Jay's blue eyes though.
Crush: Rikku???
Other: nope

Name: Karra "Todd" Reynolds
Personality: Karra is very creative and full of energey. She is extremly out-going and sometime considered very weird with her strange ideas and goofy theories. She loves to be around people and is always having to be talking, moving, or doing something to amuse herself. Even though she is very spunky and a bit wild, she has a talent of being very sly and sneaky.
Description:Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] 170745-horo1_super except she has green eyes and her hair is more reddish than brown
Species: Shifter
Animal Form[s]: A red fox and a kangaroo
Fox- Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] Fox
Kangaroo-Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] Kangaroo
Crush: no one yet
Other: Her nickname is Todd, because her main form is a fox and she tends to be very fox-like at times.

Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:25 am

acceptedddd :3 we can start now i guess?
Back to top Go down
ice21

ice21

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:10 am

Name:Nicole (Nikki)
Personality: Calm and sweet gir,l very graceful, very smart, and stubborn at times
Description: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] Animepaperwallpapers2181119311
Species:Shifter
Animal Form[s]: Snow Leopard(main) Cheetah
Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] Animal6
Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] Cheetah

Crush:None yet
Other:none
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:37 am

Accepted :3

Someone start for us, im no good at starting.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:06 pm

[OOC:I shall attempt to start. Oh and I have a question about the rules for rping?? It says for dialouge we have to switch the color or make it bold for what they are saying and thoughts must be itailic, do we still have to follow that rule?? Haha, I am just curious because I suck at using and remembering those codes??]
Jay waited patiently as the humans mumbled on about groups. Apparntly all these half-breeds, elmentals, and shifters were being put into groups. Jay was clueless why they were, but he figured it was best to not ask questions.
He flicked his white wolf tail back and forth as he began to grow impatient with waiting. His ice blue eyes scanning his surroundings. He was sitting in a small white room, with atleast ten or more chairs in front of each wall. There was a big clock in the center of one wall, ticking away the minutes Jay was wasting sitting in the stiff white wooden chair.
'This is endless. All I have been doing for the past twenty minutes is sit in the stupid white room. The humans told me it would only be a minute!' he thought, pulling himself out of the chair and walking over to the white door underneath the big clock.
He reached his hand out to open the door, but it was locked. He narrowed his eyes in anger and pushed some of his white hair out of his face.
"How much longer are you keeping me in this room!" Jay shouted, pounding his fists on the door. As soon as he began to take out his boredom and anger on the door, it opened and another girl came in.
She had reddish-orange hair that fell down to her belly-button, and bright green eyes. Sticking out of the back of her black dress, was a fluffy tail, swaying back and forth in a slow ryhthm. She flashed Jay a smile, flicking her one fox ear up as her green eyes shined with comfort.
"Hello!" she smiled, waving her hand swiftly and letting it fall back down to her side quickly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm Kara and you are?." Kara asked, looking at the boy with white hair. He had on a red leather jacket that came down to his knees, a sking tight black t-shirt that clung to his muscles very well, and a pair of dark washed blue jeans.
"Jay." he sighed, flashing her back a smile that could light up the whole room. She widened her eyes briefly and looked around the room. It was so colorless, only white walls and chairs. No other colors at all. Her jaw almost dropped in shock and she had the impulse to splatter some paint she had in her black boots all over the place.
"So, do you know what is going to happen to us?" she asked, attempting to ignore the blan walls and decor.
Jay shrugged, and looked past her to the door she stood in front of. She hated this place, filled with so many questions and so little answers, not to mention so very little color.
[OOC: I hope I started that out okay.]
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:22 pm

OOC: Nah, you dont but it would be preferred xD, just makes it easier to understand/read

Rikku felt herself being pushed, her head whipped around as she growled and went to shift into her tiger form, ready to claw at anyones face but the collar around her neck kept her at bay, shocking her, making her let out a small yelp and stagger forward as she fought the urge to shift.
She walked forward slowly and felt someone look at her tail, her marking all the way up her arm. She slapped her hand away and growled again, the person at the front desk taking off the things that binded her arms together while the guards forced her to a room of 3 others.
Rikku sat on the ground, feeling her nervous and shy side kicking in as she looked from the girl to the guy, her eyes wide. She leaned against the wall and brought her knees up to her chest, not wanting to talk really, she eyes the two sitting over by her though, would these be the people she would train with and then attempt to kill? She frowned and curled up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Jay's blue eyes darted up as he saw the new girl enter the room. He looked over to Karra to see her shrug softly and began to walk over to the girl slowly.
She had marvelous amberish yellow brown eyes he could not exactly decide what the color was and Shoulder length brown hair. She was pretty cute and he could not help, but have a bit of blush spread across his pale white cheeks.
He glanced down to the floor, knowing this was not the time nor place to have a crush. he crouched down beside the girl and smiled with all of his boyish charm.
"Hello, I'm Jay. And you would be?" he asked, his blue eyes lighting up in greeting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karra watched as Jay walked over, and leaned against the white wall.
'Eek. I hate no color.' she thought, her eyes narrowing. She looked out to Jay and the new girl, listening carefully so she could catch her name.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Rikku looked up at him, shivering slightly, she looked around the white room. She could already feel herself going crazy and craving for other colors. She watched him walk over and tensed up, watching him walk over to her, he had some color in his face, bringing a small smile to her face.

Rikku opened her mouth slightly as he smiled, she smiled "I'm Rikku," she said, sighing at his warm smile, almost forgetting he could just be softening her up to kill her later. But still, she felt herself loosen up and looked at Karra and then back to Jay "Nice to meet you, Jay." she said, her voice still quiet.

She put her chin between her knees and looked to the floor "Do you have any idea what's going to happen to us?" she asked him, shaking slightly and glancing up at him and taking in the red and blue coloring from his jacket and eyes, this white room was driving her crazy.

She snapped back to reality and realized she had been staring at Jay, she blushed even more and looked away, a shocked look on her face as she fiddled with her hair "This is not the time to have a crush, Rikku, he's just cutting you down to kill you later." she thought feverishly while glancing between Karra and Jay nervously.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Kara's ears perked up as she listened to the introductions. She moved away from the blan wall, her tail swaying behind her as she made her way over to Jay and Rikku.
"I'm Kara, but if you like you can call me Todd." she said with a friendly smile as she tugged up on one of her black boots. Todd was a nickname her one friend gave her. Todd, has a meaning of something to do with fox and despite Kara being a girl, she was called Todd. The nickname did grow on her though and she really did begin to love the way it sounded. Reed was a real creative guy, the friend that gave her the nickname.
She stopped thinking about her friend, because even the happy thoughts of them being together was interrupted by the sharp knife of reality. Reed was dead and he was never coming back. A single tear dripped down her pink cheeks and she wiped it away quickly before anyone could see.
She did not want to bother explaining why she was upset at a time like this. For god's sake, she barely knew these people and talking about . . . well him, was not a good idea.
She snapped out of her thinking and looked back up to see Rikku and Jay. She turned her full attention to Jay as Rikku asked her question.
"Yeah, do you know?" she asked, pulling up on her dress which began to slide down her narrow shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jay shook his head and his smile disappeared from his face.
"Sorry gorgeous. I have no idea. I only know the obvious and that the humans sure do hate us." Jay said with an edge of a growl to his voice.
He closed his eyes, relaxing slightly so he could control himself. He looked up to Kara, getting up from his crouch and flicking her fox ear gently.
"So, Todd,", Jay gave a playful wink as Kara frowned and rubbed her ear softly,", your a fox and I'm a hound dog." he gave a rough laugh at the lame joke and took his hand through his hair.
"Well I guess what I was attempting to come at is what exactly are you? Ya' know introduce yourself foxy." Jay said with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Kara bit her lip and shrugged. 'What is the harm of telling them a bit about myself. It might be nice.' she thought.
She flipped her auburn hair out of her green eyes and cleared her throat as she curtsied jokingly.
"Well I am a fox, but I am also a kangaroo. I am a shifter." she explained, pointing to her ears and tail.
"I'm a half-breed. Ya'know cause of the ears and tail too." Jay said with a sarcastic smile.
Kara slapped him on the arm softly, narrowing her green eyes playfully at the cocky white haired boy.
"Shut up, did anyone ask you?" she asked with a laugh.
Jay cracked a smile and looked over to Rikku.
Kara brushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear and continued.
""I'm sixteen years young. Well umm, I guess uh." she paused and her green eyes darted down slowly to the floor.
She looked back up at the others and shrugged again.
"Well I am no good at this thing." she said biting her lip. She was never at a loss for words and now . . . what was happening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jay gave an assuring smile.
"No biggy. Well I am a half-breed. Ya know I'm a wolf and I control the air." he said swirling his hand around like one of those people on t.v. who are showing off a fabulous new product.
Kara gave a smile and nodded her head, looking to Kimi.
"How about you?" she said, placing her hands behind her back and swaying back and forth slowly.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Rikku blushed a little and went silent, listening to their introductions of themselves. She closed her eyes and frowned *What will happen to us? I definitely dont want to kill him or her.* she said and thought about the battle field where they would be put on an all out battle, 24 half-breeds, shifters and elementals fighting to stay alive and only 1 would make it out.

Rikku opened her eyes and looked to Kara and Jay, blushing again "I'm Rikku," she said again and picked at her hands nervously "I'm 16, half-breed like Jay." she mumbled and pointed to her ears "i'm a white tiger and can control fire." she said and looked to them, smiling a little "It's nice to meet you both," she muttered and then crossed her legs, frowning again.

Rikku looked up to them from the floor and bit her lower lip "I don't want to fight anyone, i hould have listened to my brother when he told me to stop trying to climb over the fence or to burn a hole through it." she said sadly, looking to them "how'd you guys get here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:36 am

Jay took in all the information quietly, attempting to think of everyone he was around. He nodded his head and listened to Rikku.
Jay gave a slow nod and turned to Kara.
"Ladies First." he smiled, gesturing toward her. Kara bit her lip and shrugged.
"I was not their animal, so I took off. Well atleast tried to. I tired to sneak off in this passage way in the woods. Apparntly it was a trap and instead of finding freedom, well I found hell." she said, her eyes getting a bit watery.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kara finally began to realize what was going on once she stopped being childish and worrying about the wall color. Her green eyes narrowed and she pulled out her tube of red and blue paint quickly.
"What are you doing?" Jay asked, his hand resting on her shoulder.
She slapped it off gently, and uncapped the paint tubes in a mad rush. A smile spread across her lips as she squirted paint all over the blan wall.
Colors exploded across her large canvas, her, and the others. This was for sure the best way to blow off steam. She laughed quickly and turned in a circle on her one toe like a ballerina, paint following her circle and leaving its trail across the carpet, wall, chairs, and not to mention herself, Jay, and Rikku.
She stopped her painting and looked to Jay with a frown on her face. He was batting at his red jacket, attempting to get the blue stain off of it.
"Hey it blos off some steam." she said, a little smile coming to her lips again. She reached into her black boot and pulled out a tube of green, yellow, orange, and purple paint. She tossed two over to Jay and two to Rikku.
"Come on! Try it!" she said, beginning to twirln around again and paint the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jay rolled his eyes at the crazy girl.
'Who carries paint in their boot?' he thought, but then again she did have a point. It looked fun and blowing some steam would be wonderful. Jay uncapped both of his paints and walked over to a wall, starting to paint a bunch of squiggles everywhere.
A smile spread across his face as he saw the yellow and orange begin to mesh together creating a bueatiful cluster of splatters.
Suddenly his mind drifted to what he was going to say before Kara brought out the paint.
How he managed to get here. His escape, atleast he thought was clever, but he figured he was wrong now. He tried to do sometrhing similar to Kara. He went through the woods and found two men there, apparntly humans, smoking cigarettes and drinking. He figured the two drunken people would take no consideration if a wolf ran past them real quick. HE shifted into his wolf form and off he went on a mad sprint. HIs four legs pounding against the ground when it hit him. He still was not for sure what it was, but it made him drop to the ground in pain and turn back into his human form. He figured the humans took care of if as he stopped painting and rubbed his fingers against his shoulder where something had hit him. He shrugged and tried to escape the dark memory by painting with the bright colors again.
Kara was right, it was nice to blow off some steam this way.
Back to top Go down
ice21

ice21

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Nicole felt the gaurds grab her scruff and tried picking her up in her snow leopard form. They slipped something around her neck, as Nicole tried snagging thier leg or anything that might draw blood. Her silver snow leaopard eyes wide and frantic. Then she relaxed for a minuate wating for one of the gaurds to loosen his grip. Just as Nicole thought, he did. She flung herself forward trying to run away, but just as he was about to loose his grip, more gaurds came and flung her into a room. Nicole growled and hissed at the same time as the door slammed shut in her face. She stood there for a minuate eyes narrowed in a crouch postion her hairs sticking up on the back of her neck and down her back, her tail flicking irrtitatedly. Completly oblivious to the other people in the room with her.
Why? Why would they do this to me? Nicole thought, staring at the door.
(ooc: haven't posted in a while hope its good Smile )
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:52 pm

OOC: Nah it's fine :3

Rikku looked at the paint splattered on her and then caught a few tubes of paint. She looked down to them and smiled slightly, she hadn't drawn in awhile. She took the cap off a tube of black paint and started to paint a tiger, it's tail wispy and ghost-like. She smiled slightly and added a peaceful look to it's eyes before taking lightblue paint and coloring the tiger that, it looked better, the colors ebbed the memory of being shocked away and brought her mind to peace and not panic. She yawned and looked at everyone before noticing another girl in the room, she stopped and looked at Nicole "Who are you?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
ice21

ice21

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Nicole turned around shifting into her human form. She was wearing a long sleeve sweater dress that came just above her knees, with black flats. Her brown hair ending right below her chest, and her green eyes turned to the girl. Her tail flicked with curiousity at the people in the room. Nicole looked at the walls splattered with paint. She then turned to the girl. "My name is Nicole, but my friends sometimes call me Nikki." Nicole told her. "And who are you?" She asked Rikku. Looking at the others also.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:38 pm

(OOC: I forget how much I missed rping! O.o It feels so good to be back!!)
Jay turned and looked over at Nicole. The girl was pretty with her long brown hair and crystal blue eyes. His thin lips curled up into a smile as he walked away from the wall brushing his hands off on his jeans.
"I'm Mr.Hanson, but you can call me Jay." he gave a short chuckle as he bowed slightly. He then looked down at how messy he was. His hair matted up with paint and his jacket now looking more rainbow colored than its typical deep red shade. He bit his lip and slipped out of this jacket, it rolling up into a ball on the floor. He took his hand through his white hair, revealing his light blue eyes which were the only thing on his body not splattered in paint.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karra stopped twirling, flicking her big red fox tail back and forth in amusement. She listened closely as Nicole introduced herself and could not help, but giggle at Jay's fail attempt at being a cocky gentleman. She danced her way over to Nicole and the others, her tail flowing out behind her like it was caught in a mild breeze.
"I am Karra Todd. Nice to meet you Nikki." Karra smiled, waving her hand slightly. Karra looked over to Rikku and tilted her head to side.
"Though as nice as it is to get to know one another, I think we should consider what is going to happen to us."she breathed.
Back to top Go down
ice21

ice21

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:00 am

Nikki smiled at Jay, as he took off his paint splattered jacket and laughed softly. She noticed his white hair and his eyes were lighter than hers. "Nice to meet you Jay." She said, then turning to a red head who came over to her and introduced herself to Nikki. "I heard the guards say something about a tortament and one said 'This ones a fighter, might have a slight chance to survive.'" Nikki told her. Then she shrugged "Thats all I have gathered." She said plopping down on the floor streatching her long legs anf crossing them. "Is there anything that they told you guys that maybe might give us a better clue to what will happen?" Nikki looked up and asked them. Her blue eyes curious to what they might say.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Rikku shrugged sadly at Karra "Nice to meet you...but i have no idea whats going to happen to us, i have no more knowledge tha you do." she said and looked to the ground sadly. She had avoided getting paint splattered on her. She smiled at that.

Rikku looked at the door, her pupils turning into slits as she growled, sensing someone coming "Someone is at the door." she said, the door opened and a tall guy with 5 guards around him entered "Hello my feisties." he smirked, pointing to them, the guards ran in and went to grab each of them "If you'll just come with us, you'll find out what you want to know." he laughed a little and walked out of the room, turning down the hallway.

Rikku let out a panicked yelp as she was grabbed, looking to Jay, Karra and Nikki "Guys!" she yelled but was pulled sharply so she would face the guard. She looked up at the guard who had grabbed her and bared her long sharp fangs that were showing. She grabbed his hand and attempted to bite it, only to bite down on metal. A collar was snapped on and she let go, the collar shocking her until she fell limp into the guards arms, being carried off, the guard following the strange male.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Jay felt the hair on the back of his neck rise in tension as that man walked in. His blue eyes narrowed and he resisted the urge to spit in his face when he called them his "feisties". Jay's fists were clenched tightly as they rested at his sides, if they did anything stupid he would fight.
Jay watched as the guard grabbed Rikku and he bolted from his stance to the guard, his powerful fists charged with his element power of air. He lunged his fist forward, an inch away from punching the guard in the back.
He was suddenly tackled by another guard, one of those metal shock collars being tightened around his neck. Jay recalled his urge to spit in the first man's face and got the guard right in the eye. Suddenly Jay felt the rush of the electric current surge through his body and fell limp on the ground as the guard grasped his arm tightly and started to pull him away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Jay, Rikku!"Karra screamed, stepping back from the guards that started to take her friend's away. She looked down at Jay's crumpled out red jacket and felt instantly dizzy.
Rikku and Jay just got shocked by those things, those collars. I am NOT an animal, THEY are not animals! What are they doing to us? Karra thought.
She grabbed at her hurting head and glared at the last guard waiting for her and Nikki. She faked a horrible smile that was full of more negativity, than polite-ness.

"Do we have to do the same with you two?"the guard asked, tossing up one of the other collars with a smile across his square face.
Karra gulped and shook her head no, letting her head hang low as she sulked forward and out the door.
How could I just be splattering paint all over a room and laughing she though. She fought back some tears and took a deep breath.
They won't hurt us, They won't hurt us, They won't us she kept thinking.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Rikku's body shuddered slightly as the electricity bounced off her, her eyes were half open, her top eyelids feeling heavy. She glanced over at Jay and saw him fall, her eyes widening with terror as she looked towards the guard who was half heartedly carrying her on his shoulders. She winced as the last of electricity bounced away, she heard Karra scream, her mind urged her to move but her body screamed in protest, the shock just enough to paralyze her.

Rikku bit her tongue, hard "Where are we going? Are we being killed? Whats going on?" She thought in panic, the guard entered a room with put her on the floor harshly, the room was all white again, only there were others in the room, not just them. There was a giant TV in the middle of it, static going on it's screen as a broadcast was about to start once they were all in.

Back to top Go down
ice21

ice21

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:26 am

Nikki narrowed her eyes at the gaurds as they took Jay and Rikku away. She looked to Karra then back to the man who was talking to them. "I would prefer not to be shocked and dragged away, if I may please." She said trying to sound pleasent but irritation seeped into her voice as she walked over to the gaurd. "And I don't really appreciate my friends being shocked. I mean you could have pulled out a gun or something." Nikki said to him.
"Shut up and follow me." The gaurd snapped at her.
"Boy! Your fiesty yourself aren't you! Man would you make a great a great shifter! Ohh or maybe even a halfbreed or something! You could be an Elementa with an effinity for fire! You have a great personality for that!" She said to him as he grabbed her arm and led her into the room where Jay and Rikku were.
"Then you can be shocked and treated like a monster!" She shouted at him as he threw her in with Jay and Rikku.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]   Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebels Rise [Shift/Elemental/Halfbreed RP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Massacre :: Roleplay :: Misc RP-
Jump to: