Welcome to Roleplay Massacre. We are a semi-lit to literate roleplay.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Duskpaw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkAngelCat84062

PostSubject: Duskpaw   Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Name:Duskpaw
Clan?: Rain-Clan
Personality: Shy and doesn't say much (accept to his best friend, Tanglepaw 'secondary character' and his mentor), normally he has a blank expression but he brightens up a little if he gets praised by his clan leader, he goes at his one pace and is aggressive to those who try to get him to learn faster, he almost always knows more than he lets on and usually runs off before anyone notices or decides to ask if he dose, and he is very loyal and almost never breaks any rule (with the exception of one time when he saved an unknown cat and brought him back to camp)
Description: Has deep blue eyes, a scar across his left eye, and is almost completely black with the acception of a white ring around his tail and a white paw. He's smaller than normal but he more than makes up for that with his exceptional speed and flexibility to doge or attack other cats (not of his own clan)
Mate?: N/A
History:Was a kitty pet but at 5 moons his two-leg nest burned down along with his owners and parents. After that he became a loner and survived with the help of other loners that he met a day after his nest burned down. One moon later when he was healthy again and knew how to care for himself, He wandered off into the unknown and came across a group of cats wandering around in the forest. The cats attacked him and needless to say, he lost. Only after the cats had him pinned did they notice that he was not a clan cat and he had not (yet) taken prey from their territory. Taking pity on him they took him to their camp and hes stayed their ever since. A moon later he found one of his loner friends flowing helplessly down the river near camp. Apparently his friend left after him, was attacked, and fell into the river further up stream in the next territory over. The loner is now also part of the clan and is now called Tanglepaw

(sorry for the abnormally long history and personality things but once i started i went all out. hope that's okay)

Last edited by DarkAngelCat84062 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haruko
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Not accepted, i see a lot of misspellings and grammar mistakes.

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:40 pm

>.> so basically I'm not accepted on to this site because my spell check glitched and i suck at determining where to put commas and periods......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haruko
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:42 pm

You are but i want my other users to be able to know what youre saying.....also: don't be rude... your spell check would be able to spell 'accept' correctly and would be able to seperate so sent and would capitalize the beginning of sentences.

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:53 pm

how was i being rude. i was simply stating what i got out of what you said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haruko
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:53 pm

It came off as rude, sorry?

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw   Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:04 pm

okay I'm not gonna lie to you i "am" pissed at the moment. but you were right it was my fault i miss spelled some of the words. normally i go through stuff i wright like a million times but i was so confident that i didn't miss something that i just over looked the whole thing. okay now that i actually went through it i did rely fail with the grammar, and i have no excuse but my own carelessness. ill go through and fix all i can and ill try to be more careful when I'm typing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haruko
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw   Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:59 pm

mmk, thank you. You're accepted i guess.

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw   

Back to top Go down

Duskpaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Massacre :: Warrior cats RP :: Create your clan/cat-
Jump to: