Roleplay Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Roleplay Massacre. We are a semi-lit to literate roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions    Suggestions  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:45 pm

Suggestions can be posted below.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:34 pm

I have no idea if this is possible to do with the kind of chat box it is and kind of site, but I think the chatbox would be used more if it could be accessed from other areas of the site rather than the homepage. That way if you are joining a rp and have a question or something you could scroll down and look at the chatbox to see if someone might be on to help. Also it is a good place for newbies to kinda introduce themselves and get to find their way around the site, so I think if the chatbox could show up on more than the homepage it would help out a lot more, but I do not know if it can work because of the kinda of cbox and website this is, but I just thought I would suggest it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:25 am

I dont know how to do that, sadly D: I should ask someone how though :/
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:18 pm

well if it is kinda like proboards, I would say see if there is a way to change it to global or something along those lines, then it should show up everywhere if it works similar to proboards.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Yeah i kow, im trying to get it, i just cant find where Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions    Suggestions  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Massacre :: Off Topic :: Questions for the Admin-
Jump to: