Roleplay Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Roleplay Massacre. We are a semi-lit to literate roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mercuryclaw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXReddKrugerXx

Mercuryclaw Empty
PostSubject: Mercuryclaw   Mercuryclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Name: Mercuryclaw
Clan?: -shrug-
Personality: Lone, sullen and somber. Althought, being able to break him out of his shell is easy if you know how. Mercuryclaw is very old fashioned, appauled when he sees tom's treating she-cats like dirt, when he himself is very kind to his feline sisters.
Description: Large pawed russet-red tabby with creamy-red muzzle chest and underbelly, also many scars across his shoulders and back, long sleek tail and broad face. Has a slight odd accent (Australian.) Mercuryclaw's father was a Chartreux breed while his mother was Japanese bobtail, giving him a large muscular build but still quick.
Mate?: Mynx (Chose to keep her name as is)
History: Living as a Loner for a large portion of his life, Mercuryclaw only moved to the Clans for his mate's sake, seeing as she is carrying his children. Mercuryclaw finds it hard to sleep in a den with other warriors at night, but enjoys hunting in groups. Being smart and cunning, he is good for planning and organizing.
Other: N/A

(Is this right?
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Mercuryclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercuryclaw   Mercuryclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Yep! Thats right!
Back to top Go down
xXReddKrugerXx

Mercuryclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercuryclaw   Mercuryclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Finally! xD
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Mercuryclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercuryclaw   Mercuryclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Mhm XD Feel free to make a clan, i'll join with a few of my cats and then yeah....Do you do any other rps at all?
Back to top Go down
xXReddKrugerXx

Mercuryclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercuryclaw   Mercuryclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:27 pm

I can make my own Clan? xP Cool, uhm, although should I make a new leader or. Oh I dunno xD
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Mercuryclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercuryclaw   Mercuryclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:28 pm

I dont know, thats your decision....also you dont need to make a bio for every cat you have.....just mainly make a bio for your main cat you use. xD
Back to top Go down
xXReddKrugerXx

Mercuryclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercuryclaw   Mercuryclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Alrighty! Mercuryclaw shall now be Mercurystar xP Would chu like to be my Dep?
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Mercuryclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercuryclaw   Mercuryclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Sure! :3
Back to top Go down
xXReddKrugerXx

Mercuryclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercuryclaw   Mercuryclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:33 pm

So do I just make a new Topic for the Clan?
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Mercuryclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercuryclaw   Mercuryclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:36 pm

mhm just like you did for this...rmember to include what the clan looks like, your bios for each cat you're going to roleplay and the bio format for your clan xD
Back to top Go down
xXReddKrugerXx

Mercuryclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercuryclaw   Mercuryclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Bio format? Like the thingy I filled out for Mercuryclaw?
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Mercuryclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercuryclaw   Mercuryclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:39 pm

mhm
Back to top Go down
xXReddKrugerXx

Mercuryclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercuryclaw   Mercuryclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Done! ^^ Tell me what you think of it
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

Mercuryclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercuryclaw   Mercuryclaw I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mercuryclaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercuryclaw   Mercuryclaw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercuryclaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Massacre :: Warrior cats RP :: Create your clan/cat-
Jump to: