Roleplay Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Roleplay Massacre. We are a semi-lit to literate roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FireClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXReddKrugerXx

FireClan Empty
PostSubject: FireClan   FireClan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:48 pm

Hello and Welcome to FireClan! A clan build in the sturdy heart of a thick jungle like forest. The clan is a circle of wide-trunked trees with thick vines and brambles creating a barrier for protecting, but half a hallow log creates an easy entrance and exit for any cat! The dens sit in a close knit bundle, with the elder's den and nursery facing back to back surrounded by the Warrior, apprentice and Medicine cat den. The Leader's den a huge tree stump with thick and gnarled roots packed with moss and lichen create a den fit for royalty!

Form

Name:
Mate: (Or not?)
Description: (Very detailed please!)
Personality:
Bio: (Keep it small, just a short background on your character)

LEADER
Name: Mercurystar
Clan: FireClan
Personality: Strong hearted and a firm believer of doing what it right Althought, being able to break him out of his shell is easy if you know how. Mercuryclaw is very old fashioned, appauled when he sees tom's treating she-cats like dirt, when he himself is very kind to his feline sisters.
Description: Large pawed russet-red tabby with creamy-red muzzle chest and underbelly, also many scars across his shoulders and back, long sleek tail and broad face. Has a slight odd accent (Australian.) Mercuryclaw's father was a Chartreux breed while his mother was Japanese bobtail, giving him a large muscular build but still quick.
Mate: Mynx (Chose to keep her name as is)

DEPUTY
Name: Bluefur
Type of cat: Russian Blue
Mate: Nope
Description: Bluefur is a dark gray-blue cat, her fur is sleek, a little long, and shiny. It is as soft as a feather. Her eyes are a light green with dark green flecks. Her tail has darker gray-blue stripes, her ears are darker gray-blue, her paws are a darker gray-blue and over her right eye, there is a darker gray-blue patch.
Personality: Bluefur is a very shy, obediant cat. She prefers to hunt in a small group rather than to hunt in a patrol. She loves to play fight. She has a sarcastic side to her when she doesnt want to do something but other than that, when told to do something, she'll do it right away.
Bio: Bluefur was born in Fireclan, her parents, Mossfur[Mother] and Raccoonpelt[Father], died in a family of foxes attacking the clan way back when, she was adopted by an old elder[Featherclaw] who raised her, her adoptive mother died when she became a warrior, soon after, she was made deputy.

WARRIORS

Name: Falcontooth
Type of cat: Calico
Mate: He likes Bluefur
Description: Falcontooth is a broad-shouldered and slim tom, his main fur color is a russet red with dark grey splotches all over. His right fang is chipped so his left one tends to stick out. His eyes are a dark green with dark blue flecks in them.
Personality: Falcontooth is very stubborn and hard-headed. He has a hard time showing affection or respect to anyone but Mercurystar, which causes him to get down when he accidently offends Bluefur, who he is convinced he loves. He feels the need to impress anyone but really he just wants a friend, he feels like an outcast.
Bio: Born in Fireclan

Last edited by xXReddKrugerXx on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

FireClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FireClan   FireClan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Name: Bluefur
Type of cat: Russian Blue
Mate: Nope
Description: Bluefur is a dark gray-blue cat, her fur is sleek, a little long, and shiny. It is as soft as a feather. Her eyes are a light green with dark green flecks. Her tail has darker gray-blue stripes, her ears are darker gray-blue, her paws are a darker gray-blue and over her right eye, there is a darker gray-blue patch.
Personality: Bluefur is a very shy, obediant cat. She prefers to hunt in a small group rather than to hunt in a patrol. She loves to play fight. She has a sarcastic side to her when she doesnt want to do something but other than that, when told to do something, she'll do it right away.
Bio: Bluefur was born in Fireclan, her parents, Mossfur[Mother] and Raccoonpelt[Father], died in a family of foxes attacking the clan way back when, she was adopted by an old elder[Featherclaw] who raised her, her adoptive mother died when she became a warrior, soon after, she was made deputy.

Name: Falcontooth
Type of cat: Calico
Mate: He likes Bluefur
Description: Falcontooth is a broad-shouldered and slim tom, his main fur color is a russet red with dark grey splotches all over. His right fang is chipped so his left one tends to stick out. His eyes are a dark green with dark blue flecks in them.
Personality: Falcontooth is very stubborn and hard-headed. He has a hard time showing affection or respect to anyone but Mercurystar, which causes him to get down when he accidently offends Bluefur, who he is convinced he loves. He feels the need to impress anyone but really he just wants a friend, he feels like an outcast.
Bio: Born in Fireclan.....ect etc xD
Back to top Go down
xXReddKrugerXx

FireClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FireClan   FireClan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Alrighty! xD
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

FireClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FireClan   FireClan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:45 pm

I'll just play the medicine cat as we go along, you can post in the Clan Camp section though XD

Feel free to advertise the site?
Back to top Go down
xXReddKrugerXx

FireClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FireClan   FireClan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Yeah sure, do I make a new Topic?

Yeah sure I'll show some of my friends
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

FireClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FireClan   FireClan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Go to "Clan Camp" and make a new topic. Not here.
Back to top Go down
xXReddKrugerXx

FireClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FireClan   FireClan I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Kk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FireClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: FireClan   FireClan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FireClan
Page 1 of 1