Roleplay Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Roleplay Massacre. We are a semi-lit to literate roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkAngelCat84062

DarkAngelCat84062

sup Empty
PostSubject: sup   sup I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:53 pm

hi Kimi. i told you i was joining from deviant art. we met in a warrior RP site which i was banned from (FOR SWEARING ONE SINGLE TIME!), maby u remember. so anyways, since we never rely met in an RP form i guess im gonna tell you that i am a fairly experienced RP-er. my first (official) RP was a guild on GAIA online called neko university. before neko university (in the unofficial RPs) i used to RP in script format. where you type your name, put a colon after it, put actions you did in stars and didn't put anything around what you said. then once i joined my first official RP i learned how to RP in book format and i have become quite comfortable with it (u probably don't have the time to be reading all this).
now almost every post i make in an RP is pretty dang close to an entire paragraph some times. but yeah, that's my life's RP history. its a pleasure to join your site.
Back to top Go down

sup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Massacre :: Hand book :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: