Roleplay Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Roleplay Massacre. We are a semi-lit to literate roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So heyy I am Storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

So heyy I am Storm Empty
PostSubject: So heyy I am Storm   So heyy I am Storm I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Hi there people of the internet. I am Storm, you can call me Bri or Stormeh though. Very Happy So I would say I am an intermediate rper, well when I feel like rping of course and put a bit of time into my posts. xD I love to write, read, act, draw, and role-play. Yepp, I am also known as a bit of a weird person, but I say normal people have no fun so. Yeah. I am currently 13, turning 14 in may and though I seem kinda young, I can be very mature sometimes. I am also in the eighth grade. Yay for going to highschool next year, not. Well, Some people on here* cough* Blue* cough* might know me from other rp sites, mainly SSSwarriorcats, or you might just randomly read this and begin to get to know me. Woot! Well I am a pretty friendly person and I do not bite often so feel free to say hi and get to know me if you can. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

So heyy I am Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: So heyy I am Storm   So heyy I am Storm I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:51 pm

LOLLLLLLL~

HI STORMEH, YOU SHOULD GET ICEMISTY ON HURRRR
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

So heyy I am Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: So heyy I am Storm   So heyy I am Storm I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:29 pm

I shall tell her to get her skinny butt on here once she is ungrounded. xDD
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

So heyy I am Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: So heyy I am Storm   So heyy I am Storm I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:11 am

mmk XDDD
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

So heyy I am Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: So heyy I am Storm   So heyy I am Storm I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:09 am

haha well I made a video advertising this site, so hopefully we will have some new members joining! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Admin
Admin
Haruko

So heyy I am Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: So heyy I am Storm   So heyy I am Storm I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:15 pm

:3

woooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So heyy I am Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: So heyy I am Storm   So heyy I am Storm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So heyy I am Storm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Massacre :: Hand book :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: