Roleplay Massacre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Roleplay Massacre. We are a semi-lit to literate roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello people my name is Iceee!!! :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ice21

ice21

Hello people my name is Iceee!!! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello people my name is Iceee!!! :)   Hello people my name is Iceee!!! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:26 pm

My name is Ice21 but u can just call me Ice. I have yet to figure out how to change me name yet. Lolz. Most people say that I am as blonde can be, lol not the smartest crayon in the box Smile Some of you may know me from SSS as Icemist. My bestfriend on here and in person is Storm on here. Luff ya like a sista gurly! Hmm what else can I say?? I can make people laugh very easily If they are sad, I am an idiot and a dork sometimes/most of the time. Haha I love to run and do track and I HAVE A NINJA CAT!! And I also absaloutly LOVE SKITTLES!!!!!! It is my favorite candy in the whole world!! Next to peanubutter Smile yummmmmm!! As Storm would know XD! Anyways before I get off track here and forget what I was saying.... Which I did... Ohh well that's mainly about me and ohh my favorite show is Jersey Shore! Haha I am also random sometimes tooooo Smile
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Hello people my name is Iceee!!! :)   Hello people my name is Iceee!!! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:43 am

Wow Ice! What a fabulous introduction my dear. Ahhh think you supplied enough info??? xDD
Back to top Go down
ice21

ice21

PostSubject: Re: Hello people my name is Iceee!!! :)   Hello people my name is Iceee!!! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 am

Haha yepperrs!! Smile didn't leave anything out!!! Lolz Smile! I was bored andd didn't relize how long it was on an iPod bc I am to lazy to got to a computer Smile!! Ahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello people my name is Iceee!!! :)   Hello people my name is Iceee!!! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello people my name is Iceee!!! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Massacre :: Hand book :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: